Click to learn about Portland Adult Ed fitness classes with Emma
Exercise Classes in Your Workplace
I can design and implement a class series or a single workshop for health in the workplace specifically for your employees. Connect me with your HR department and let’s make it happen!
Classes that work well on site:
Pilates/Yoga – for core strength
Stretching and Self Massage – for the prevention of repetitive motion injuries commonly seen in office environments
Healthy Eating – for the holidays, on the go for traveling employees, at home, vegetarian, heart health, etc.
Anything your employees can think of…
A short Strengthening routine
After walking or warming up try any or all of the following:
• Lunges or Squats x 10 per leg (quadriceps/front of leg and glutes)
• Bicep curls with band or bottle of liquid (10 x per arm)
• Standing Hamstring Curls (10 x per leg)
• Tricep overhead extensions with band, or water bottle/can o beans OR tricep dips (10x)
• Calf Raises with a balance at the top (15 – 20 x) and Toe Taps (30 x or ’til you feel it)
• Shoulder press overhead with band or water bottle/can o beans (10 x per arm)
• Pilates series of 5 and lumbar extension, face-down position, for 5 breaths (repeat 3 x)
Add ins for extra brownie points:
Rowing with band, standing on one leg, hip/half/full-body push ups, planks (front and side), dolphin or half-dog (yoga), any yoga balances, sissy squats. Call or email for more descriptions.
Emma’s 3 minute quad workout:
Feel free to play this video straight up, or mute it and put on your own favorite music!